Monday, November 19, 2012
For Immediate Release
Sarasota Bradenton International Airport Recommendations for Stress Free Travel from SRQ during the Holidays.
Sarasota / Bradenton, Friday, November 16, 2012. With the objective of making Holiday Travel more comfortable, the Sarasota Bradenton International Airport is suggesting Air Travelers’ take a few easy steps to lower travel stress during the Thanksgiving Holidays.
- Prepare for travel by allowing ample time for all aspects of travel: packing, getting to the airport, checking-in and processing through security. Try to be at the airline ticket counter two hours prior to scheduled departure.
- If there are questions on what may be taken in checked luggage or through the passenger screening checkpoint, please visit the TSA website. http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/what-know-you-go
- Medications should remain with passengers in their carry-on luggage.
- Always check with your airline if you are not sure of the departure time, or have any question on the travel process.
- Check the weather at your destination and dress appropriately for travel.
For further Information contact:
SRQ Director, Development and Community Relations